1. I like the architecture on the new building that’s going up in the Meadowbrook Office Park.
2. Isn’t the beep on a voicemail greeting universally recognized as “talk now?” Can we get rid of the nice lady that gives up 2 minutes of instructions?
3. I think Facebook and twitter are probably doing the opposite of what we think they’re doing.
4. I like the line in Natalie Grant’s Your Great Name that says “the enemy, he has to leave, at the sound of Your great name.”
5. Bruster’s is closed for the winter – but almost everyday i’ve been able to run outside in shorts.