1. After this week, i’m convinced that there’s nothing wrong with a MAC that removing interaction with Windows products wouldn’t solve.
2. Fast. Good. Cheap. Pick two.
3. Dear Musicians – Neil Peart, of Rush, triggers pre-recorded synth parts, and BGV’s. He doesn’t use a click. He knows the exact tempos. Let that sink in.
4. We unplugged our cable/dish/whatever, almost a year ago. Best $80/month savings ever.
5. If you’re gonna be an annoying driver/speeder through my neighborhood – probably shouldn’t have a rare/easily identifiable car – like a black Porsche SUV.